International terminology for grazing lands

Posted: 09/02/2013 by apkyriaz in Science we read
Tags: ,

An international terminology for grazing lands and grazing animals has been published in Grass and Forage Science, the official journal of the European Grassland Federation (EGF).

You can access this terminology in the following link:

  1. arilab says:

    Nice post! I love the fact that this document is open access!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s